I have written about several toys and products available from Fat Brain Toys. While browsing their special needs toys collection, I came across their Walking Wheels! In sum, Walking Wheels is a set of platforms that turn walking into rolling.
According to the product’s description:
“As soon as kids step onto the two platforms – whoa! Better grab onto those handles! They’re in for an exciting challenge in coordination and balance.”
With the Walking Wheels, each step makes the wheels roll half a rotation forward. The movement may feel clunky at first as the kiddos try to find a balance between momentum, gravity, and force. “But then, before long – WHOOOOSH! They’ll be rolling along like the wind with smooth, seamless motion!”
Overview of the Walking Wheels:
- Set of platforms that turn walking into rolling, providing an “exciting, new way for your little adventurer to get up and move”
- Each step makes the wheels roll half a rotation forward
- The product’s design features sturdy handles on either side for extra stability and security
- Rubber wheels roll smoothly
- Great for indoor or outdoor play
- The handlebars feature soft foam comfort for added grip and comfort
- For children ages 3 and up
- The weight limit is 125 pounds
Click here to learn more!