Looking for a fall detection system for you or a loved one? Eazense is a passive, real-time fall detection system that utilizes “new, unique” radar sensor technology with artificial intelligence.
Unlike most other fall detection systems, Eazense doesn’t require the user to wear a wearable. In addition to sensing falls, the system can also monitor a presence in a room or bed and has the ability to detect if a person is still breathing.
Here’s more from the developer’s website:
“Eazense is designed to detect, record, and log activity in a room, from live fall detection to irregular movement and then notify if certain levels are outside of normal routines…”
Overview of Eazense:
- A fall detection system that features “new, unique” radar sensor technology with artificial intelligence
- Monitors live falls in addition to presence detection across multiple occupants in a room without the need of a wearable
- The sensor connects to the SOFIHUB cloud portal and will report all alerts in the form of a notification to caregivers
- The system detects, records, and logs activity in a room and will notify caregivers if certain levels of activity are outside of normal routines
- Keeps track of vital parameters
- Constantly tracks body position
- Respects privacy: no cameras necessary
- Fully automatic and contactless
- Easy to install and operate
Click here to learn more!