eSpecial Needs is a company offering several resources for individuals with special needs. One of their newest products is the TFH Vibroacoustic Long Easy Lounger. This lounger magnifies musical vibrations so they are felt more easily.
According to the product’s description, “vibration is a great way to get the proprioceptive input to calm and stimulate a variety of clients.” The amount of vibration in this lounger is adjustable, along with the choice of music, so you can customize it to suit anyone.
The TFH Vibroacoustic Long Easy Lounger comes with its very own stereo. Here’s more information:
“The main purpose of these products is primarily vibration (musical vibration). The unit we use to deliver the musical vibrations is designed to create the maximum amount of vibration (bass) and is not a stereo speaker. It is installed into a piece of foam furniture and connected to the stereo receiver which allows the user to increase or decrease the level of musical vibration (bass)…”
Overview of TFH Vibroacoustic Long Easy Lounger:
- Lounger that magnifies musical vibrations so they are felt more easily
- Vibration is a tool used by therapists to provide sensory input for joints and muscles as well as to encourage relaxation
- The included Bluetooth stereo must be used to prevent any failures; the warranty is void if the incorrect stereo is used
- Music will be muffled as this is not a speaker system
- Maximum weight: 199 lb.
- Dimensions: 64″L x 30″W x 15″H
Click here to learn more!