If you’re searching for something for your little one to move about independently, check out the Low Rider Children’s Activity Trike. The Low Rider is a children’s trike designed for indoor and outdoor activities.
According to the product’s website, the trike “provides a means for self-initiated movement and independence in children with mobility challenges.” It is easy to propel and control, giving children the freedom to explore their world. If a child isn’t ready to self-propel yet, or if he/she is just tired, you can attach a push handle so you can easily push the trike yourself.
The trike comes with an activity table that is height adjustable and lightweight. It features a recessed cupholder, a built-in pencil holder, and a detachable smart device holder.
Overview of Low Rider Children’s Activity Trike:
- A trike that offers children the opportunity to explore their home and play with friends with minimal assistance
- Available in 2 different sizes dependent on age and comes with a 3-point safety belt
- The trike’s steel frame is lightweight yet durable and provides a smooth ride over bumpy terrain
- Attach the push handle if your child isn’t ready to self-propel yet or is tired
- “High-grade” adjustable microfiber upholstery gives a supportive “hug”
- The trike fits in the smallest of vehicles making it easy to take with you anywhere you go
- Comes with a lightweight, height-adjustable activity table
- For children ages 1-5
Click here to learn more!