If you’re easily distracted on your phone and are looking for an app to help you focus, check out Opal. Opal is an app that helps you take control of your screens by blocking distracting apps.
After installing the app, you’ll be able to set daily working hours, sleep and routines, block apps automatically, and more. There is also an Opal Google Chrome extension for your computer so that you can block out distracting websites as well. Once you set your schedule, you have the option to take breaks and reconnect to apps for a short time. You’ll receive timely reminders if you get distracted.
Overview of Opal Screen Time Assistant App:
- Instantly blocks apps and websites you choose to help you focus on work
- Works on your iPhone, iPad, and computer so you can stay focused on every screen you use throughout the day
- Breaks feature lets you use apps consciously without mindless scrolling; simply choose the app you want to use, write your intention, and set a timer
- Get actionable screen time stats, track your progress, and learn how to improve your days
- Start a Pomodoro timer to focus and rest in short increments
- Private and secure; 100% local VPN
- Information about your browsing never leaves your device
Check it out on the App Store to learn more!