Below you will find presentation materials for the 2023 Creating Assistive Technology Solutions in Minutes full-day training:
Important Links and Information:
- Welcome and Intros – Brian Norton, INDATA Director
- Overview of Tapes, Plastics, and Tools for Making AT – Dr. Therese Willkomm
- Making Communication Supports – Dr. Therese Willkomm
- Creating Assistive Technology for Reading and Writing – Dr. Therese Willkomm
- Making AT Solutions for Sensory, Relaxation, and Transition – Dr. Therese Willkomm
- Making AT Solutions for Life Skills and Transition – Dr. Therese Willkomm
The slides and archived video from this training will be posted to our training archive page in a few days.
If you are collecting CEUs please follow these steps:
- Print or download the CEU Quiz for the 2023 Alternative Augmentative Communication full day training. These quiz questions are needed for the online CEU registration.
- Go to the AAC Institute and fill out the attendance form and complete the online CEU quiz. Please use the email address you provided for event registration when applying for CEUs.
- If you have any questions, please contact Nikol Prieto.