Below you will find presentation materials for the 2022 Tools, Devices, and Apps for Everyday Living Full Day training:
Important Links and Information:
Slides for Today’s Sessions:
- Welcome and Intro – INDATA Overview – Brian Norton
- Speech, Keyboarding, and Skill Building Apps – Craig Burns
- Accessible Gardening – James Rinehart
- Lumos Maxima! Not So Fast! – Anna Leung
- Getting My Act Together – Improving Executive Functioning – Lisa Becker
- How I use Alexa – Belva Smith
The slides and archived video from this training will be posted to our training archive page in a few days.
If you are collecting CEUs please follow these steps:
- Print or download the CEU Quiz for the 2022 Apps, Tools, and Devices full day training. These quiz questions are needed for the online CEU registration.
- Go to the AAC Institute and fill out the attendance form and complete the online CEU quiz. Please use the email address you provided for event registration when applying for CEUs.
- If you have any questions please contact Nikol Prieto.