There are so many literacy apps available that it can be challenging to find out which one is best for your child or student. Phonics Museum is one of the newest additions to the App Store. It transports children into a magical interactive museum, where they’ll go on the reading adventure of a lifetime.
Teaching children how to read at a young age is important, but may also be extremely challenging. This app “takes the stress and guesswork out of teaching children to read by combining fun storytelling with a multi-sensory approach to learning to read.”
Because the app uses a multi-sensory approach, it is ideal for all types of learners (e.g. visual, kinesthetic, auditory, etc.) It is based on the award-winning phonics reading curriculum from Veritas Press, the “most awarded” Classical Education curriculum provider over the last 20 years. With a membership* to the Phonics Museum, children will learn to read and write in no time!
Features of Phonics Museum:
- Over 900 games, videos, early reading books, memory songs, and exercises
- Master the Phonics rules with Miss Biddle, Percival, and other fun characters
- Engaging, interactive learning with live action and animation
- Add up to 3 children per membership
- *Membership details:
- The app is free to try for 2 weeks
- After that, it is $9.99/month
- Membership is charged to your iTunes account automatically after free trial expires
- You can cancel at anytime