By now, you’re likely all familiar with touchscreen technology. Developers behind the Cicret Bracelet have taken this technology and transformed it into something even more portable than a tablet or smartphone. The Cicret Bracelet is just like a tablet with one major difference: the screen is your skin!
When I first saw this, I initially thought: there’s no way this is an actual thing. Wrong. The bracelet developer has already built a working prototype over the past several months. The company states that they have successfully:
- Managed a motion sensing system on the forearm to work.
- Distorted the picture from the pico projector.
- FYI: pico projectors are “tiny battery powered projectors…they are small but can show large displays, sometimes up to 100 inches”
- Put these two key features all together and sourced all the components needed.
With the Cicret Bracelet, you’ll be able to do whatever you normally do on a tablet or smartphone. A few of these tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Reading emails
- Using social media networks
- Checking the forecast
- Navigating around town
Features of Cicret Bracelet:
- Works on every skin color
- Android operating system
- Phone screen mirroring
- Removable battery
- Works with iPhone and Android devices
- Water resistant
According to their website, the Cicret Bracelet will be available to preorder this fall. To get notified when the bracelet is released, subscribe by clicking here.