Those who are hard of hearing may often never hear their landline or cell phone ringing. Fortunately there are products like the Serene Innovations RF-200 Phone Signaler/Flasher to help with that. The RF-200 Signaler/Flasher is a desktop signaling device for both landline and mobile phones.
For cell phone use:
Simply place your cell phone (not included) on the RF-200’s cradle. (NOTE: Make sure you have your cell phone set to vibrate with or without ringtone.)
For landline phone use:
Plug your home phone cord into the phone jack found on back of RF-200.
Once you have your desired phone connected, the RF-200 Unit will ring loudly and flash in a clockwise rotation. Once you answer your phone, you must press RESET on the RF-200 Unit. Failing to do so will keep the flasher lights on to indicate you’ve missed a call.
Features of Serene Innovations RF-200:
- 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable included for alerting to social media messages, emails and more on computers and tablets.
- Unique flashing patterns to distinguish between incoming calls or messages.
- Indicator lights (mentioned above) tell you when you have missed calls or messages.
- Detects and alerts to Wireless Emergency Alert public emergency broadcast warnings (if provided by wireless carrier).
- Built-in USB port allows you to charge cell phone (USB cord not included).
- Adjustable ringtone: HIGH, LOW, OFF
- Bed shaker jack (click here to learn more about a bed shaker).
- AC powered with battery backup (4 AA batteries not included).
What is included:
- Phone cord
- AC adapter
- 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm short cable for tablets/computers
- User guide