There are so many wearables on the market that it can be hard to sort through them all. A couple weeks ago, I wrote about three activity trackers that encourage people to be more physically active. A majority of these fitness trackers feature a sporty design. The Nokia Steel is a sleek tracker you can wear in the pool or the boardroom!
The Nokia Steel includes no buttons, no lights to unscramble, and allows users to go for a swim or jog – all without their phone. The Steel features patented Connected Movement Technology which automatically tracks everything and syncs the info to the Health Mate app.
Health Mate app:
The Health Mate app provides users a detailed picture of their days and nights via color-coded graphs that show all activity. The app provides a complete history of health data, such as activity, sleep, weight, and more. This helps individuals view trends, track their progress, and improve over time. The app is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Other features of Nokia Steel:
- No buttons or lights to unscramble; analog subdial provides continuous, clear insights to each wearer’s daily activity progress
- Features 316L stainless steel case, chrome hands, double-domed glass, and a soft silicone sport strap
- Steel automatically detects when users fall asleep to deliver a complete picture of nights and naps:
- Wearers can view deep and light sleep, wake-ups, and sleep duration
- Silent alarm feature can wake users with a gentle vibration
- No charging: battery lasts up to 8 months
- Tracks steps, distance, swim (water resistant to 5 ATM), running, and calories burned
Click here for more information.