Just because summer is technically over in 3 days doesn’t mean it’s time to cover up your grill! Fall is the perfect season for tailgating and hosting outdoor events. If you’re looking for products to help make grilling more accessible or simpler, you’ve come to the right place.
5 Products to Make Grilling More Accessible:
1. The ‘Ove’ Glove:
The ‘Ove’ Glove is a heat resistant, hot surface handler oven mitt or grilling glove. It is ideal for grabbing items straight out of the oven or grill.
- Comes with 2 machine washable gloves
- Made from heat and flame resistant kevlar material used by firefighters
- Withstands extreme heat up to 540ºF
- 5 finger flexi grip helps prevent slipping as you grab hot items
Another grilling glove option is the Big Green Egg Pit Mitt. “This ultimate grilling glove is made with durable heat-resistant fibers and features a soft cotton lining.”
- Silicone texture surface makes it easy to grip items
- Withstands extreme heat up to 475ºF “for maximum protection and comfort”
- Comes with one glove but is reversible for the left or right hand
3. Weber iGrill 3:
Are you looking for a way to perfectly grill food every time? Look no further than the Weber iGrill 3. The iGrill 3 mounts directly into your Genesis II or Spirit II gas grill. It connects to an app which then allows you to monitor “the doneness of up to four cuts of meat, from beginning to end, and notifies you on your smart device once food has reached the perfect temperature.”Features:
- 4 probe capacity
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716ºF
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Compatible with iOS 9 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- 250 hour battery life (comes with batteries)
If you have low vision and/or are grilling at night, the LED Concepts BBQ Grill Light may come in handy. It provides instant illumination exactly where you need it.
- Its heavy magnetic base attaches and holds to most metal surfaces like BBQ grills or stove tops
- Adjustable screw clamp for any non-metal surfaces making “this light great for multipurpose uses from a desk lamp to a work shop light to a bbq light”
- 22 inch multi-flex neck adjusts 360º to illuminate any tasks
- Made of weather resistant aluminum
The multi-use “Bear Claws” from Weber “are sure to become one of your most indispensable tools.” You can use them to easily lift food from your smoker, grill, or racks. Or you can use them to easily shred meat or poultry!
- Ergonomically angled handles help get claws securely under food for lifting; angle is also ideal for shredding meats
- Set of two claws
- Plastic ergonomic handles designed for easy grip
- Machine or hand wash