The INDATA Project hosts several full day trainings every year. Previous trainings covered information about how assistive technology can improve the lives of individuals with cerebral palsy, blindness and low vision, autism, and more.
All of 2019’s trainings (except for one*) will be held at our Indianapolis location (4740 Kingsway Drive). Every training will be live streamed via the Internet for those unable to attend. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available for individuals able to attend in person.
2019 Full Day Training Schedule:
This upcoming year we will be hosting 5 different full day trainings:
- February 8: Job Accommodation Boot Camp
- Registration is now open for this event. Click here for additional details and/or to register for this training.
- *April 5: Disability Cocoon: A Technology Movement
- This training will be co-hosted by the INDATA Project. It will be held downtown and there is a fee to attend, but it can be streamed for free via Facebook Live. Click here for more information on this particular training.
- May 17: AT 101
- August 16: Low Tech Accommodation Solutions with Therese Wilkomm
- September 13: Innovative AT: A look at adaptive gaming, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and IoT
Please join our mailing list if you’d like to be the first to learn about each training and when registration opens for each event.