“Advanced age-related macular degeneration is a leading cause of irreversible blindness and visual impairment in the world.” seeBOOST is a new category of corrective eyeglasses that integrates cameras and a microdisplay with a prescription lens.
In other words, seeBOOST is an electronic pair of prescription glasses for individuals coping with central vision loss. It targets central vision loss only, so it only covers the affected vision in the center of the retina. “As a result, your situational awareness and remaining good peripheral vision is maintained.”
Features of seeBOOST:
- Battery lasts about 4-6 hours
- Automatic contrast enhancement to help with more situations and lighting conditions
- Instant auto-focus so you can use it at all distances so you can read the newspaper while watching TV
- Very lightweight so you can wear it without neck- or headaches
- Does not cover-up your perfectly good peripheral vision so you are fully engaged in your surroundings
- No delay so you see things in real time
Click here to learn more.