I wrote about PillPack not too long ago, which is a full-service online pharmacy that sorts your medications by days and dosages. CVS Pharmacy has recently introduced a similar program with their multi-dose packs!
With the multi-dose packs program, you’ll know exactly what you’re taking and when. Each box contains a 30-day supply, which can be delivered directly to your home or local CVS Pharmacy. Each packet features your name, icons for the time, date to take, dosage strength, and medication name.
According to CVS Pharmacy’s website:
Multi-dose packaging makes your scripts easier to take. One of the many ways CVS can help.
Getting started is simple. Here’s what you need:
- A list of your current medications and prescribers
- Your current pharmacy location
- Billing and insurance information
Other features of Multi-Dose Packs include:
- Please note the packets are NOT child-proof
- Medications can only be filled as a 30-day supply
- Syncing prescriptions in preparation for your first multi-dose box may require partial fills and/or additional copays
- If prescriptions are transferred to a new pharmacy, the medication cost may change
- Controlled substance exclusions apply and cannot be processed on the online form
Click here to learn more!