Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
I have talked about PillPack before, which is a full-service pharmacy that sorts your medications by days and dosages. CVS Pharmacy has recently launched a similar service with their multi-dose packs!
The multi-dose pack program helps you know exactly what you’re taking and when. Each box contains a 30-day supply, delivered directly to your home or local CVS Pharmacy.
Other features of the multi-dose pack service include:
- Provided without any additional cost
- Enrolling is simple. Here’s what to have on hand:
- A list of your current medications and prescribers
- Your current pharmacy location
- Billing and insurance information
- You can easily enroll online or at your local CVS
Visit CVS.com to learn more about multi-packs!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.