Over the years, we have covered several augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) devices and apps. Go Talk Go is an example of an AAC wearable – so communication is literally within an arm’s length!
The rechargeable Go Talk Go features a plastic wristband so you can wear it like a watch. It offers three programmable message buttons that can have 1, 2, or 3 messages on each (for a total capacity of 9 messages).
Other features of the Go Talk Go AAC wearable include:
- Three “easy-to-use capacitive touch buttons” make it simple to activate a message
- Quality volume means it’s ideal for use in different environments
- Records and stores nine messages in three levels, on three buttons
- Comes with plastic wristband so you can wear it like a watch
- Features high-quality speaker
- Rechargeable via USB
Click here to learn more!