Looking for a fun toy to teach your child about cause and effect? The Ribbon Push and Pull Cube by Fun and Function is one available option!
The Ribbon Push and Pull Cube is a visually engaging tactile sensory tool featuring six sides. According to its description, “This engaging, tactile tool helps keep kids attentive and focused by encouraging fine motor, visual tracking, and sensory skills.”
While it may be designed for early learners (1 to 3 year olds), it is also ideal for children with sensory processing disorder and/or fine motor challenges.
Overview of the Ribbon Push and Pull Cube:
- Ribbons pull out 10″ from box and have a 1″ width
- For children 12 months and older
- Great tool for teaching cause and effect, colors, and more
- The colorful ribbons make it an “attractive, visually appealing product” for children
- Made of 60% polyester, 40% cotton exterior canvas cover, acrylic cube and 80% polyester, 20% cotton ribbons
- Surface wash only – air dry
- For use with adult supervision
Click here to learn more!