Yesterday I wrote about a few different car phone mounts that are disability-friendly. The mounts I have had the most luck with are ones requiring a PopGrip on the back of your phone. The Popsocket company now offers a new type of convenient product: introducing the PopGrip Stash!
Before diving into the details of the PopGrip Stash, I want to provide a brief synopsis of what a PopGrip is. In sum, they are a compact, collapsible product that secures on the back of your phone. For me, it allows me to secure and operate my phone with one hand easily. (I also currently have a car mount that I slide the PopGrip in and out of with ease – and my phone will stay put even on the bumpiest of roads!)
When I saw an ad for the new PopGrip Stash, I saw so much potential for individuals with or without special needs. It is a PopGrip that features a compartment where you can store small medications and take them with you on the go! (Never forget to take your heartburn medicine again!)
Overview of the PopGrip Stash:
- Swivel lid makes it easy to store small medications so you have them with you on the go!
- The swappable ecosystem allows the PopGrip to be secured to your phone, PopChain, or anywhere you have a PopGrip base
- Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, take better pictures, and more
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Repositionable and sticks to most devices and cases
- *Please note it may not stick to silicone or waterproof cases
- Dimensions: 39.72mm diameter x 14.85mm H (when it is collapsed)
- And more