Tobii Dynavox is a “global team that works to help people with communication and mobility challenges live richer, more meaningful lives.” They offer a multitude of eye gaze technologies, such as the Tobii Dynavox I-Series, to enable independent communication.
The company’s I-Series features the I-13 and I-16 AAC devices. According to the website’s description, they are the “lightest, fastest, and most durable speech-generating devices purpose-built for augmentative and alternative communication.”
In addition to helping users’ communicate independently, the I-Series also gives users the ability to control their own doors, lights, and phone. They will also be able to turn the device ON/OFF as well as add custom key functions!
Here’s more from Tobii Dynavox’s description:
“Our newest eye tracker is based on 15+ years of research and testing across all types of ethnicities, eyewear and lighting conditions, both indoors and outdoors. It offers precise eye gaze selection to quickly select screen targets, and the fastest recovery time if your eyes move outside of the tracking box.”
Overview of Tobii Dynavox I-Series:
- I-Series consists of the “lightest, fastest, and most durable speech-generating devices purpose-built for AAC”
- Available in two sizes: I-13 and I-16
- I-13 = 13.3 inch screen, weighs 5 pounds
- I-16 = 15.6 inch screen, weighs 6 pounds
- Users can control their device independently through Tobii Dynavox’s eye gaze technology
- In addition to communicating independently, users can also control their own lights, doors, and phone with the I-Series
- Custom-built to enable independent communication
- Ideal for individuals with cerebral palsy, ALS, spinal cord injury, Rett syndrome, and more
- Unlike other eye gaze AAC devices, the I-13 and I-16 can be controlled via eye-tracking in all lighting conditions, both indoors and out
- It is water-resistant and has an anti-glare screen so it can be used anywhere you go!
Click here to learn more!