Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
If you’re looking for a new device to help you or your child communicate, check out the I-110 AAC Tablet from Tobii Dynavox. According to Tobii Dynavox’s description, the I-110 AAC tablet is an “ultra-durable” speech-generating device built for communication on the go.
The device’s battery is made to last all day. The tablet is ready for wet grass, rain showers, and spills with its water-resistant design.
Other features include:
- Tablet tailormade for AAC
- Powerful, outward-facing speakers to ensure the user’s voice is heard
- Users can operate the tablet via touch, scanning, or headmouse
- You can mount it to a wheelchair or carry it with you
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro operating system
- Screen measures 10.1″
Check out Tobii Dynavox’s website to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.