2020 has no doubt been an incredibly hard, surreal year. So many people are experiencing real stress and anxiety for the first time in their lives. Stress and anxiety not only affect your mental state, they may begin affecting your physical health. Meditation is a great way to help ease your mind at all hours of the day and night. We have written about apps to help individuals relax in the past, but I have not yet written about the Breethe Meditation App.
Breethe is an app that can be “your all-day (and night!) inner wellness partner for anxiety, stress, sleep, and more.” Within the app, you’ll find guided meditations for real-life scenarios, music for every mood, personalized recommendations, and more.
More specifically, if you have trouble sleeping, the app features premade sleep music playlists, nature sounds, guided meditation tracks, and bedtime stories.
If you’re looking for something to help you deal with life’s challenges, the app’s guided meditation series, inspirational talks, and masterclasses from Lynne Goldberg and New York Times best-selling growth experts. Lynne Goldberg is also a co-founder of Breethe.
Here’s more about Goldberg:
Lynne Goldberg has been teaching mindfulness and meditation for over 20 years and has been named one of the top meditation teachers in the country by Forbes magazine. She is the co-founder of Breethe, one of the most downloaded meditation apps on the market with over 10 million downloads in 90 countries. She has been featured in media outlets such as TIME Magazine, NPR, MSN, ABC, NBC, Huffington Post, InStyle, People, Self, and many more. She is a frequent speaker and has led meditation events for YPO, global leadership organization for chief executives, and was a featured speaker at a recent Milken Conference on a panel titled “From Stigma to Treatment: Tackling the Global Mental Health Crisis.”
Overview of the Breethe Meditation App:
- Hours of carefully selected nature melodies to help you relax, meditate, focus, and sleep more soundly
- Calm music playlists for various moods and occasions
- You also have the ability to create your own playlist!
- Bedtime stories and sleep meditations narrated to “lull even the most hardcore insomniacs into a night of deep sleep”
- Bedtime visualizations and imagery to absorb healing and positive messages while falling asleep
- Hundreds of guided meditation series for whatever you’re going through
- Alarm clock and morning meditation to “start your day on the right foot”
- Available on both iOS and Android devices
Check out the Breethe Meditation App’s website to learn more!