Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Control Bionics offers many solutions for individuals with paralysis and loss of speech. This year, they released a new innovative wearable called the NeuroNode Trilogy!
The Trilogy combines three powerful access methods, thus providing a lifetime solution for individuals with ALS, spinal muscular atrophy, spinal cord injury, and more. It combines touch control, eye control, and NeuroNode 3.0 control. According to the product’s website, “Combining these control methods allows the user to significantly increase communication speed and output up to 133%!”
While wearing the device, users will be able to:
- Browse the web, watch videos and movies
- Send and receive email and text messages
- Listen to music, radio, and podcasts
- Read the news
- Use environmental control systems
- And so much more!
Other features include:
- 3-in-1 solution for flexible access over time
- Durable, lightweight solution (weighs less than 6 pounds)
- Fast and easy for users to learn and control – begin using it within 30 minutes!
- Rechargeable battery for 24+ hours of continuous use
- 12″ display device
Visit ControlBionics.com to learn more!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana – wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!