Hey there! Welcome to Accessibility Minute, your weekly look at Assistive Technology, those clever tools and devices designed to help people who have difficulties with vision, mobility, hearing or other special needs!
Are you looking for a new smart lock for your door? Check out the SimpliSafe Smart Lock! This smart lock can make sure your door is always locked—even if you forget!
It can automatically lock any minute you arm your SimpliSafe Security System, or it can also be set on a timer.
Features of the SimpliSafe Smart Lock include:
- No key necessary; simply lock/unlock the door using the PIN pad, Key Fob, or your phone
- You can also sync it with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant so you can also control it with your voice
- Unlike most smart locks, this one can work with your current lock and key
- Or it can be installed over almost any deadbolt using only a screwdriver
- Can be “up and running in an hour or less with no drilling necessary”
Visit SimpliSafe.com to learn more about this smart lock as well as the other smart devices they offer!
For more information, to read our blog, or to drop us a line, visit EasterSealsTech.com. That was your Accessibility Minute for this week! I’m Laura Medcalf with the INDATA Project at Easterseals Crossroads, in Indiana.