Learning English and grammar is challenging for many individuals. This is especially true for students whose primary language isn’t English. If you’re looking for a fun way for your child or student to practice English grammar, check out the GramMars Wars app!
GramMars Wars is a space-themed app that can help strengthen children’s use and understanding of English grammar, and all the different aspects that make up the English language. It is set up just like a game, making learning grammar both fun and interactive!
According to its description on the App Store:
“GramMars Wars is the game to learn English grammar. Use a team of monsters to fight the evil aliens using grammar…”
Overview of GramMars Wars app:
- Fun app to help learn and practice English grammar
- Features “incredible graphics and animations” in a space theme
- Over 100 different grammar topics with thousands of questions
- Some categories and examples include:
- Nouns: concrete nouns, proper nouns, possessive nouns, plural nouns, noun classification, etc.
- Pronouns: subject pronouns, object pronouns, possessive pronouns, reflexive pronouns, etc.
- Verbs: physical verbs, abstract verbs, helping verbs, irregular verbs, action vs. linking verbs, etc.
- Tenses: present, past, and future simple tenses; present, past, and future continuous tenses, etc.
- Modifiers: adjectives, articles, prepositions, adverbs, subordinating conjunctions, etc.
- Sentences: subject and verb phrases, direct and indirect objects, infinitives, participles in a sentence, object complements, adjective clauses, adverb clauses, etc.
- And much, much more!
- Available on both App Store and Google Play