If you’re looking for a way to remember to take your medications, E-Pill offers a solution. E-Pill’s 6 Alarm Pocket Medication Reminder reminds you to take your medications up to six times per day.
This easy-to-use device fits perfectly in your pocket or purse so you can carry it with you wherever you go. Setting a medication reminder on the device is simple: just slide the switch down to turn on the alarm for that hour. That’s it! Once the alarms have been set they will repeat every day so no reset is necessary.
Here’s more from E-Pill:
“Great for every family member’s medications (may also be used as a pet medication reminder). Popular e-pill for children or any family member who needs to take medications or be reminded multiple times per day (start homework, walk a pet, go to soccer practice, etc). Once the alarms have been set they will repeat every day, no reset required.”
Overview of the 6 Alarm Pocket Medication Reminder:
- Reminds you to take your medications up to six times per day on the hour with a loud beeping alarm that repeats automatically every day
- Easy to set:
- There are 24 switches, each of which represents one hour
- Red = AM; Black = PM
- Simply slide the switch down to turn on the alarm for that time
- Press STOP to silence the alarm; an alarm will sound for 15 seconds
- If the STOP button is not pressed within 5 minutes, it will sound the alarm again one more time
- Measures: 3.5in x 2in x 1in
- Weighs: 2 ounces
- Comes with 2 AAA batteries
Click here to view the 6 Alarm Pocket Medication Reminder Quick Guide.