Learning emotions can be challenging for children with autism or other special needs. Fat Brain Toys offers a fun, hands-on solution to help children better identify and understand emotions with the Magnetic Game of Emotions.
The Magnetic Game of Emotions features a set of magnets and cards for matching facial expressions with emotions. Start easy with the emotion-matching side: simply match the head and shirt magnets with the picture on the card and then find the emotion magnet that matches the character’s expression.
Next, flip each card over to find an illustrated scene. “There’s a girl who just dropped her ice cream cone, a boy playing with a puppy, a girl running away from someone in a ghost costume, a boy witnessing a magic trick, and more…”
Overview of the Magnetic Game of Emotions:
- Set of magnets and cards for matching facial expressions with emotions
- Encourages nonverbal communication skills, matching skills, empathy, and much more
- Features magnetic faces, shirts, and emotions
- Double-sided cards feature faces on one side and situation scenes on the other side
- Match the magnetic faces with the cards; match the emotions with the faces
- 10 different emotions to explore:
- 10 face magnets
- 5 shirt magnets
- 12 emotion magnets
- 20 double-sided cards
- Wooden storage tray
- Emotions guide written by psychomotor therapists included
- Cards each measure 8.27 x 8.27 x 0.31 inches
- High-quality materials and construction for lasting durability
- And much more
Click here to learn more!