This “high-performance, lightweight” video reading magnifier is ideal for individuals with low vision. Its top speed (60 frames per second) advanced design means there’s “no stagnation, no lag, no trail — resulting in only perfectly smooth reading!” The device also features an Omni-new intelligent algorithm that enables clear and concise images.
The portable video magnifier boasts an anti-glare, high-resolution 3.5-inch LCD screen. It also features a dual-lens design so users can magnify objects, pictures, and text both near and far up to 24X!
Here’s more from MaxiAids:
“The magnifier’s high-end, wide-angle lens provides wider vision and more words displayed at once, allowing for continuous reading. Connects to an external HD TV for better visual effects. Energy-saving auto power shut off when no operation has been detected for 2 minutes. [The] bracket on the back allows you to raise the magnifier over paper for easier reading of handwriting…”
Overview of the Reizen Digital Video Magnifier:
- 15 color image-enhancing modes and built-in flashlight
- The screen freeze function allows users to take a closer look at text, images, and handwriting
- Memory function automatically saves all the previous settings
- Ultra power saving design lasts 6 hours
- Micro-USB slot
- Audio guidance makes it even more ideal for individuals with low vision
- 1.2 megapixels
- Comes with:
- The portable digital video magnifier
- USB charging cable
- Video output cable
- Lithium battery
- Protective cover
- Wiping cloth
- User manual
- Weighs 0.1520kg or 5.36oz
Click here to learn more!