Traditional landline phones may be difficult if not impossible for individuals with hearing and/or vision loss to use. The ClearSounds CSC500 Amplified Landline Phone is a potential solution for these users.
The ClearSounds CSC500 Amplified Landline Phone “is an ideal single-line landline phone for people who are looking for an easy-to-use amplified telephone.” By default, the phone provides up to 15dB amplification. However, once the user presses the AMPLIFY KEY, the user can boost the volume of the person on the other end up to 40dB.
The phone also features large buttons and 8 one-touch photo dial buttons. This way the dialer does not need to remember numbers or even names to dial a family member — they only need to remember their face!
Overview of the ClearSounds CSC500 Amplified Landline Phone:
- 40dB of amplification with full-range tone control
- Full-duplex speakerphone in base
- High, low, off ringer volume control: ringer amplification up to 85dB
- Big-button, easy-to-read keypad
- Single-line phone
- 8 one-touch photo memory dial buttons
- 3 one-touch memory dial buttons
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Last number redial
- Touch-tone dialing
- Table/wall convertible
- Hearing aid compatible
- Mute/flash buttons
- Complies with US FCC Standards for Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Dimensions: 9.3″ x 6.0″ x 2.3″
Click here to learn more!