Yesterday I wrote about the Vecta Corner Mobile Sensory Station, a versatile sensory solution on wheels. Fun and Function offers a way to transform your wall into a bright, colorful, engaging sensory solution: introducing the InterACTION Board Collection!
The InterACTION Board Collection consists of two available wall panels that encourage problem-solving through play. In addition to promoting problem-solving skills, they also benefit sensory integration, cognitive development, and motor planning development.
The InterACTION Board Collection features two available panels:
InterACTION Airplane Activity Wall Panel:
Children will have fun rolling beads along the wire, rolling the disk for auditory feedback, moving the hands on the clock, sliding shapes along the tracks, and more.
InterACTION Crocodile Board Panel:
“This is one cool crocodile! He livens up your wall and provides endless educational fun.” This five-panel wall-mounted activity center includes a maze, bead circle, mirror, magnet tool, music makers, and an interlocking gear spinner. “These interactive activities engage many senses and encourage problem-solving through play.”
Overview of the InterACTION Board Collection:
- Two colorful, engaging wall panels that benefit:
- Problem-solving skills
- Sensory integration
- Cognitive development
- Motor skill development
- Social skills
- Engages children in sensory exploration through play-based activities that stimulate minds and bodies
- Great for group play, encouraging children to problem-solve collaboratively
- InterACTION Crocodile Board:
- Board dimensions: 73.6″L x 24″H x 0.6″D
- Weighs 23 pounds
- Interactive elements made out of metal, acrylic, wood, and oil-based paint
- Color: Green with multi-colored interactive elements
- InterACTION Airplane Activity Wall Panels:
- Board dimensions: 70″L x 27.5″H x 0.6″D
- Weighs 30 pounds
- Color: blue with multi-colored interactive elements
Check out Fun and Function’s website to learn more!