Something as “simple” as putting toothpaste on one’s toothbrush can be challenging for individuals of all ages and abilities. The Toothbrush Pillow is a low-tech solution to help with this task. The Toothbrush Pillow is the “first and only product that will allow everyone to independently apply toothpaste.”
Further, the Toothbrush Pillow provides a horizontal holder to allow users to concentrate on applying toothpaste without the mess and frustration.
Here’s how to use the Pillow:
- Place your toothbrush horizontally in the toothbrush slot
- Unscrew your toothpaste in the hole on the other side of the pillow
- Squeeze toothpaste onto your toothbrush
- Twist toothpaste lid back on
- Start brushing!
The device is designed to hold any toothbrush (electric or manual) in place while users apply toothpaste. It’s an ideal solution for individuals with Parkinson’s, autism, arthritis, and more.
Overview of the Toothbrush Pillow:
- A low-tech solution to help individuals with (or without) special needs to apply toothpaste independently
- Great for individuals with autism, arthritis, Parkinson’s, and more
- HSA and FSA eligible medical device
- Helps achieve “no more mess” and “no more fuss” goals
- Made in the USA
- Available in white, orange, and blue
- Holds standard and electric toothbrushes
- Dishwasher safe
Click here to learn more!