In America, 70% of adults report that they obtain insufficient sleep at least one night a month, and 11% report insufficient sleep every night. Further, it is estimated that 50 to 70 million Americans of all ages experience sleep-related issues. If you are looking for something to help you or a loved one sleep better, check out Dodow!
In sum, Dodow is a simple device that provides users with an “all-in-one solution” without requiring a significant amount of time or financial investment. It is a suitable solution for the whole family, including children ages six and up! This innovative device is inspired by 13,000 studies on cardiac coherence.
Here’s more from Dodow’s website:
“Our solution combines meditation (concentration on breathing), yoga (sdlow breathing and focusing on abdominal breathing), and behavioral cognitive therapy (paradoxical intention) to maximize the probability of success and allow the user to sleep better and to regain confidence in his or her ability to sleep. After a few months, he or she will probably be able to sleep normally without Dodow.
Dodow aims to work quickly, effectively, and naturally to counteract the effects of stress that are detrimental to sleep. It is also extremely effective for those suffering circadian cycle sleep disorders (jet lag, for example)…”
Using the device is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Inhale: simply tap the touch-sensitive surface for the 8-minute mode, or twice for the 20-minute mode. A blue light will appear on the ceiling. Users will synchronize their breathing by inhaling when the light expands…
- …then exhaling when the light retracts. Users may notice the exhalation is longer. “This will help create a sensation of tiredness which is conducive to falling asleep.”
- Sleep: at the end of the exercise (whether 8 minutes or 20 minutes), Dodow will turn itself off. At this point, users will be “in the ideal body state to fall asleep naturally, in whatever position they like”
Overview of Dodow:
- Metronome with a light system that teaches individuals how to fall asleep naturally, without taking any medicine
- Inspired by the science behind heart coherence, which is a stress and emotion management tool used by fighter pilots and more
- The French Cardiology Federation recognizes cardiac coherence as one of the “simplest and most effective techniques” to fight against anxiety
- Tap the touch-sensitive surface once for the 8-minute mode or twice for the 20-minute mode
- It will automatically turn itself off after the end of the exercise
Click here to learn more about this simple but revolutionary device!