Winter can be a very tough season for many, but especially for someone with arthritis, as the frigid temperatures tend to make the pain worse. If you’re looking for a device to help with the pain or discomfort in your hands, check out the Lunix LX3 Cordless Hand Massager!
While other hand massagers can hurt your sore fingers due to strong pressure, the Lunix LX3 Hand Massager provides an “intense massage of your hand that’s 100% adjustable for your own needs.” This device uses acupressure therapy by compressing the hand, stimulating acupuncture points, and improving blood circulation.
Further, this hand massager features six levels of massage and intensity, combining compression, heat, and vibration to offer you the “closest feeling to a real hand massage.” It warms up to around 104°F – just enough to relax your hands and enhance the benefits of the massage.
Overview of Lunix LX3 Cordless Electric Hand Massager:
- Cordless electric hand massager with six levels of pressure point therapy
- Hand massager uses acupressure therapy by compressing the hand, stimulating acupuncture points, and improving blood circulation
- Ideal for individuals with arthritis, carpal tunnel, finger numbness, and more
- According to the product’s website, over 300 hand physical therapy patients have “successfully tried the massage tool and experienced decreased arthritis pain and faster recovery after carpal tunnel surgery”
- Warms up to around 104°F, just warm enough to relax and enhance the benefits of the massage
- Comes with:
- 1 hand massager
- 1 finger massager
- USB charging cable
- Travel bag
- User manual
Click here to learn more about the Lunix LX3 Cordless Hand Massager!