There are several apps available to help individuals stay productive and focused. One available Mac app is Flow – Focus and Pomodoro Timer.
The app uses the Pomodoro Technique, which is a time management method developed in the late 1980s. Here’s more:
“This popular time management method asks you to alternate pomodoros — focused work sessions — with frequent short breaks to promote sustained concentration and stave off mental fatigue.”
According to its description on the Mac App Store, Flow is a “tiny but mighty app that helps you working on a task, studying for school, or simply keeping focus without being distracted for a certain amount of time.” It divides your workflow into sections with defined breaks; doing so helps you stay focused more easily.
Overview of Flow – Focus and Pomodoro Timer:
- Pomodoro timer with work intervals and breaks
- Fullscreen break to force short relaxations
- Overview of your completed sessions
- Block apps and websites to prevent distractions
- iCloud sync
- Right-click the menu bar timer for quick activation
- Optional desktop notifications
- Compatible with all modern macOS versions
Click here to learn more!