Learning Resources is a company offering a wide variety of educational toys. From ABCs and 123s to fine motor and STEM skills, their educational toys offer “kids the building blocks they need to succeed in school and develop a lifelong love of learning.” One of their newest toys is the Noodle Knockout Fine Motor Game.
With the Noodle Knockout game, children build new fine motor skills as they “snag oodles of noodles and toppings to make bowls of ramen.” In addition to building fine motor skills, kiddos also practice counting and color recognition skills.
Overview of Noodle Knockout Fine Motor Game:
- Fine motor game that helps build new coordination, hand strength, counting, and color recognition skills
- Designed for one to four players; multiple ways to play:
- Test your fine motor skills with a solo bowl or compete with up to three friends
- 67 pieces:
- 20 noodles in 2 lengths
- 27 ramen toppings
- 4 sets of fine motor chopsticks and bowls
- For ages 4-8
- At the end of this ramen rumble, the game’s pieces are conveniently stored inside the fun serving bowl package, making clean-up a snap, and cutting down on packaging waste at the same time
Click here to learn more!
That’s great. This would be a fun way for kids as well. Unlike the conventional methods to improve motor skills, this is a great way to keep them engaged with no worry of them getting bored.