There are countless blood pressure monitors available to measure both systolic and diastolic blood pressure conveniently at home. One available option is the Advocate Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor.
The Advocate Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor speaks in either English or Spanish, making it an ideal solution for individuals with low vision. In addition to measuring both systolic and diastolic blood pressure, it also checks your heart rate. It features an extra-large reading display making it easy to use, read, and hear.
Overview of Advocate Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Speaks in English and Spanish
- Extra-large LCD display for easy reading
- Color codes display the result range
- Systolic, diastolic, and pulse rate readings
- Accurate, fast, quiet
- Detects irregular heartbeat
- For wrist sizes: 14cm – 19.5cm (5.5-7.5 inches)
- 90 times memory
- Includes 2 AAA batteries
Click here to learn more!