Utility carts are useful for organizing, storing, and moving things around almost every kind of work environment. If you’re in the market for a new utility cart, check out Kramble’s Motorized Utility Cart.
Their 24” x 56” Motorized Utility Cart can carry up to 2,000 pounds delivering 10.3ft-lbs of torque and can fit through a man door or in a passenger elevator. It’s also available in 33” x 60” with dual motors delivering 20.5ft-lbs of torque. All of their carts use a pallet jack handle assembly with a thumb throttle.
Overview of Kramble Motorized Utility Carts:
- The cart can serve whatever you need. Their customers include:
- Machine shops
- Electrical utilities
- Film production and backstage use
- Moving luggage
- And more
- Keyed ON/OFF switch
- LED power level indicator
- Variable speed
- 12VDC electric rear-drive
- Water-resistant smart charger
- Stainless steel drive chain
- Rugged 16″ tires
- Max 2,000 pound capacity
- Single motor 10ft-lbs torque
- Dual motor 20ft-lbs torque
- LED magnetic spotlight kit
- Alternate chain drive ratios for power vs. speed
- Additional batteries for extended range
- Custom-designed maintenance cabinets are available
- Toolbox and tarp covers available
- Custom paint colors are available
- Aluminum standard and powder-coated steel are available
Click here to learn more!
We are looking for carts to transport supplies for our turtle care conservation facility. What are the price ranges?