Many studies show that music can improve the quality of life for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Last week I wrote about the Simple Music Player, which is an easy-to-use music-playing solution for individuals with Alzheimer’s and more. Another available option is the iGuerburn Simple Music Player.
Before diving into the details of the iGuerburn Simple Music Player, here’s more information on the benefits of music:
“Many studies show the benefits of music to reduce stress, and anxiety, and to alleviate pain through distraction. Music can also improve immune function, help recall memories, and encourages exercise through movement and dance…”
The iGuerburn Simple Music Player is for individuals aging in place who may have difficulty operating modern music devices. To operate it, simply press the large ON/OFF button found on the top of the player.
Overview of the iGuerburn Simple Music Player:
- Ideal for individuals aging in place, as well as individuals with physical or mental disabilities
- Super easy to use: press the large ON/OFF button to play/stop
- Just plug in the provided USB cord to add or remove your own MP3 music/audio files
- Internal capacity of 16GB, which holds about 3,000 songs or audiobooks
- Half-hidden volume control knob
- “Perfect” size measuring: 9.86 x 4.53 x 5.03 inches
- Available in orange or aqua blue
Click here to learn more.