Children have so much energy and need to move, especially those with autism, ADHD, and other special needs. Luckily, there are products like the KINNEBAR Foot Swing to help!
KINNEBAR is a “portable, lightweight, fully adjustable kinesthetic tool – a foot swing that fits neatly, easily, and securely under a child’s desk or table.” With the option of a bar or a rubber band, children or adults can swing or bounce their legs and stay on task.
It’s ideal for children or adults who:
- Have lots of energy
- Struggle to focus
- Have ADHD
- Have autism or anxiety
Overview of KINNEBAR Foot Swing:
- Great for kinesthetic learners; Kinesthetic learning is when visual and physical aides are used during learning sessions
- Simple to assemble and is silent when being used
- Constructed with the same long-lasting materials used to build playgrounds
- Encourages focus through movement
- Supports children with ADHD, sensory integrations disorder, autism, and more
- Ages five and up
- Available in two different models (for home and school)
Click here to learn more!