Learning math can be challenging for many individuals. Luckily there are resources like Brighterly to help out! Brighterly is a math tutor platform that matches your child to an experienced and trained math teacher.
Brighterly’s mission is to help every child aged 3-11 learn math with “fun, ease, and success.” With this platform, you don’t need to pay upfront. You can order a demo lesson and check the whole process for free. If you are satisfied with how Brighterly’s experts teach, you can order more classes.
According to Brighterly’s website:
“Mathematics is a precise science, and no mistakes are acceptable. Only 2% of our applicants pass [through] our tests. We accept only teachers with at least five years of professional teaching experience and the associated degrees…”
Overview of Brighterly:
- During each session, students spend 45 minutes learning and practicing math under the guidance of their tutor with custom Brighterly tools, games, and activities
- There are packages available for different course lengths
- Pro-rated math curriculum
- Help with homework
- Ideal for students up to age 14
- Since all tutors are required to have years of experience, they will adapt to suit your child if they have special needs
Click here to learn more!