If you’re looking for an app full of soundscapes to help you focus, relax, and sleep, check out Endel! Endel features tons of personalized soundscapes backed by neuroscience.
According to the app’s website:
“Our patented technology creates soundscapes that adapt in real-time. It reacts to inputs like time of day, weather, heart rate, and location. Neuroscience shows Endel consistently improves focus and lowers stress…”
The app can siphon heart rate and step data from your smartwatch and build a beat to match your pulse or footfalls.
Overview of Endel:
- Sound wellness company headquartered in Berlin
- Runs a cross-platform ecosystem of AI-powered apps that create personalized, functional soundscapes to help people focus, relax, and sleep
- The technology takes inputs from the user’s movement, time of day, weather, heart rate, location, and other factors
- It then uses AI to generate personalized soundscapes that adapt to changes in real-time
- Available on iOS, Android, Mac, Amazon Alexa, wearables, Apple TV, and as album releases on streaming platforms
Click here to learn more!