Kitchen fires are the number one cause of home fires. If you’re looking for a product to help protect against stove fires in your home, check out the FireAvert fire safety device! With FireAvert, your home will be protected from stove fires in minutes by simply plugging it into the back of your stove.
After it’s plugged in, FireAvert protects your home from cooking fires with Automatic Stove Shut-off Technology. It installs in minutes and requires no tools or professional skills.
FireAvert syncs to the sound of your existing smoke alarms (including Nest alarms) and automatically shuts off power to your stove when a smoke alarm activates. It is continually monitoring for the sound of a smoke alarm.
Overview of FireAvert fire safety device:
- A plug-in device that automatically turns the stove off if it hears a smoke alarm
- Has an intelligent 30-second delay that allows “users who aren’t the best cooks to clear out the smoke before it cuts the power to the stove”
- The unit can be reset by flipping the breaker in your electrical panel off and back on again
- Once it is installed, you never have to pull your stove out
- Maintenance-free with no batteries
- Smart enough to distinguish between screaming kids, loud music, children’s toys, or any other sound
- Available for both electric and gas stoves
Click here to learn more!