Last week, I wrote about Step2Tub, an assistive product that can help prevent falls while getting in and out of the tub. The same company also offers Step2Bed, which can help users get in and out of bed more easily.
Most beds sit too high, making them difficult to get in and out of. Step2Bed is a bedside step stool with a grab bar and a motion-sensor LED light to help individuals with mobility issues safely get in and out of bed. It is made of steel and can withstand up to 400 pounds. It features an extra-wide step that “reduces the risk of tripping or falling.” There are also Velcro straps and anti-slip rubber feet that hold the stool in place.
Overview of Step2Bed:
- Made of steel and equipped with perpendicular grab bars
- It can support up to 400 pounds of weight; they have other models available that support more weight
- Extra-wide step
- Velcro straps and anti-slip rubber feet hold the stool in place and decrease the chances of skidding or slipping
- Motion-activated LED light sensor detects human presence within 10 feet and instantly illuminates the floor of the step stool
- It can light up an area of about 121 sq. feet for about 30 seconds
- The floor of the step stool can be easily adjusted (as much as 2.5″ to 7.5″)
Click here to learn more!
Very Interesting blog, thanks for sharing this Amazing blog.