Solving math problems can be challenging for many students. Fortunately, there are services like Mathway available to help. Mathway provides students with the tools they need to understand and solve their math problems. According to the app’s website, it is the “#1 problem-solving resource available for students, parents, and teachers.”
Here’s Mathway’s mission:
“Mathway’s long-term goal is to make quality on-demand math assistance accessible to all students. Mathway is an ambitious, long-term creative endeavor that will deliver increasing features and functionality over the years to come.”
To get started, simply type your problem in or you can point your phone’s camera and snap a picture. Then you’ll receive instant, free answers!
Mathway covers all levels of math:
- Basic math/pre-algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, factors, and more
- Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations/inequalities, absolute equations/inequalities, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, and more
- Trigonometry/precalculus: trigonometric functions, identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, and more
- Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, and more
- Statistics: probability, permutations, combinations, and more
Click here to learn more!