Learning to handwrite can be challenging for many children, especially if they have dysgraphia or other special needs. Fortunately, there are apps like Dynamilis to help in this task! Dynamilis is an app designed to help children improve their handwriting skills and abilities in a fully immersive way.
By developing legible, automated handwriting, children can take notes, complete assignments, and express their ideas more effectively. The developers behind the Dynamilis app demonstrate a lot of knowledge about the importance of handwriting. It uses a method of guided practice and encourages repetition — both proven methods to help children improve. Additionally, the app includes fun games for users to play, which makes the process more fun and interactive.
Overview of Dynamilis Handwriting App:
- Based on years of scientific research
- Helps children ages 5 and up improve their handwriting
- Discover the strengths and weaknesses of your child’s handwriting; based on the latest advances in artificial intelligence, the app’s analysis provides a complete handwriting profile in a matter of moments
- Fun and personalized activities are available to help your child improve his or her handwriting while having fun
- Children will learn and practice to trace letters in both print and cursive
- It only takes 15 minutes a day for your kiddo to progress at their own pace in a “motivating and engaging world”
- No advertisements
- No internet connection required
Click here to learn more!