It is essential to know where your child is at all times. For children with autism or other special needs, this is especially true as they have a tendency to wander more than most children. AngelSense is a child GPS Tracker and an app for the parent, “designed to create a safe world for children with special needs.”
Why should you consider AngelSense for your child? AngelSense is the only GPS tracking device for children with sensory sensitivities. It features non-removable accessories for the GPS device and a special key for removal by the parent. Unlike many similar devices (e.g. watches), it can be securely attached to any garment pocket or belt.
Overview of AngelSense:
- Diary Schedule:
- View your child’s routes and locations during the whole day in a simple diary format at 30-second intervals.
- Text Alerts:
- Receive a text message when your child arrives and departs from a specific place, and for every unexpected car stop and location change.
- Listen in to sense your child’s situation and make sure he or she is safe.
- This feature helps “validate emergency situations and improves special needs child care”
- Proven Child Search Mode:
- “Benefit from a special ‘Runner Mode’ designed to help find your child. Get reliable child exit alerts, live 10-second updates, and directions to your child on a map.”
- Missing Child Alert:
- This powerful feature is designed to help you find a missing child. “With one click, SMS a predefined trusted group of people regarding a lost child, along with a live view of the child’s location and direction to the child.”
- Customer Support:
- The Customer Support Team is staffed with parents of children with special needs who also use AngelSense.
To learn more about AngelSense, click here.