There is an indefinite amount of companies dedicated to creating the best educational apps for children of all ages. Developers at Originator “develop and publish the most entertaining and educational mobile apps for kids and families.”
If your child or student is learning or about to learn basic educational lessons (e.g. numbers, alphabet, phonics, spelling, etc.) check out the following list of apps from Originator. These apps offer ideal activities to entertain and educate little ones before and during school!
5 Fun Educational Apps by Originator:
The first app on the list is an exciting educational adventure that helps set the stage for reading success. While playing Endless Alphabet, children will learn their ABCs while building vocabulary.
- More than 70 words to learn and play with.
- Colorful, fun animations teach definitions of the words in an engaging way.
- Word games teach children ABCs.
- The app was developed with children in mind so there are no high scores, failures, limits, or stress.
- The ability to work at one’s own pace is ideal especially for individuals with special needs.
This is the follow-up app to Endless Alphabet. When using this app, children will begin learning about sight words. “Recognizing sight words is advantageous for beginning readers because many of these words have unusual spelling, cannot be sounded out using phonics knowledge, and often cannot be represented using pictures.”
- The app allows you to try 6 free words with additional word packs available for purchase.
- Fun animations reinforce sight recognition of words in an engaging, exciting way.
- Spelling is reinforced in word puzzles.
- Sentence puzzles teach definition and usage in addition to sight recognition.
- Children can interact with the app at their own pace.
Endless Learning Academy provides comprehensive early learning preparation for children ages 2-6. “Based on classroom-proven learning techniques developed by Originator, and now used by tens of millions of children, your child will be truly engaged and delighted all while learning the basics for preschool and early school years.”
- Thousands of learning activities which cover:
- …and much more
- Each interactive puzzle allows your child to see, hear, and feel the concepts come to life.
- Thousands of animations reinforce basic concepts, deeper understanding, and subtle nuances.
Endless Wordplay sets the stage for spelling, word building, and wonderful rhymes! When playing on this app, they’ll learn spelling patterns and phonograms with the all-new Alphabot. “Each lesson reinforces a spelling and phonetic pattern using a sequence of rhyming word puzzles with letters that come alive.”
- 3 spelling lessons (9 words) are free to try with additional lessons available for purchase.
- Alphabot presents the spelling and phonetic lessons in a fun, interactive way.
- Animations bring the rhyming words to life and reinforce definitions and usage.
- Like other Originator apps, Endless Wordplay was designed with all children in mind — there are no high scores, failures, limits, or stress.
Endless Numbers is a fun, interactive way to get started learning numbers. Within the app, children will learn about number recognition, sequences, and quantity. “Each number features interactive sequences and equation puzzles with numbers that come alive, and a short animation that provides context and meaning to each number.”
- 5 numbers are free to try with 95 additional numbers available for purchase in Number Packs.
- Colorful animations reinforce number recognition, quantity, and counting.
- Interactive number puzzles reinforce basic numeracy skills.
- There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress, so children can learn at their own pace!