On Tuesday I introduced the SensaSoft Squeezie Seat from Fun and Function. The Squeezie Seat allows children to safely move around in a seated position. Another product available for those who like to wiggle while sitting is the Wobble Chair from Kore Design LLC!
The Wobble Chair is ideal for students with ADHD, autism, or other special needs, who simply feel the need to wiggle while sitting. It is a “super-safe stool” with a rounded base that allows children to move while they sit.
Features of the Wobble Chair:
- “Super-safe stool” features a rounded base that allows users to wiggle – without tipping over!
- Features an 11″ diameter seat
- Available in multiple heights:
- 10″ for toddlers
- 12″ for preschoolers
- 14″ for young children
- 18.7″ for teenagers
- Grow With Me Chair is adjustable from 15.5″- 21.5″
- Comes in an array of colors, depending on the size
- Develops balance and core muscles
- Simple assembly required
- Exercises back, leg, and abdominal areas
- Encourages rocking motion
- This provides movement input for the vestibular system, which can be calming and organizing for the brain