If you’re looking for free online software to help your child in math, check out GeoGebra! GeoGebra is free, easy-to-use online software for all levels of education.
According to its website, GeoGebra is:
“Dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that brings together geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics, and calculus — in one easy-to-use package.”
In addition to its online software, GeoGebra’s Graphing Calculator is also available as an app for iOS and Android devices. This app allows you to easily graph functions and equations and more.
Overview of GeoGebra’s online software:
- Free software for students of all ages
- Brings together algebra, geometry, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics, and calculus in one easy-to-use interface
- Simple interface yields many powerful features
- Authoring tool to create interactive learning resources (e.g. webpages)
- Available in many languages for its millions of users
- Open-source software freely available for non-commercial users
Click here to learn more about this free online software!
Check out my blog on other resources to help your kiddo(s) in math by clicking here.