Last week we wrote about TD Pilot, which is an all-new eye-controlled device for an Apple iPad from Tobii Dynavox. Tobii Dynavox has several other devices available as well as software. An example of some software available from the company is Boardmaker 7.
According to its website:
“Boardmaker 7 is the premier tool to help educators create, edit, and share teaching materials… Educators will save time with searchable, ready-made material and curricula for students of all ages and ability levels.”
Educators, parents, and Speech-Language Pathologists will have access to over 45,000 Picture Communication Symbols (PCS). It has an intuitive interface with built-in editing, templates, and advanced search.
Overview of Boardmaker 7:
- World’s leading symbol-based special education solution
- Supports learning and communication in the classroom, therapy room, or home with a large collection of customizable material, including access to over 45,000 Picture Communication Symbols
- Ideal solution for “learners of all ages and abilities”
- Ability to import material from older Boardmaker versions
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- Available as a one-time purchase including one license useable on a maximum of two devices
Visit Tobii Dynavox’s website to learn more!